What is an MMS Message Service?
MMS stands for Multimedia Messaging Service. Using MMS, you can send content in the form of pictures, videos, and audio. MMS marketing is perfect for boosting customer engagement and continues to grow in popularity. Almost half of the world’s population carries a smartphone, so now is a great time to start using media to enhance the way you communicate with your audience.
Why Send MMS Texts?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
When you send a picture or other media, you not only increase the chances of customer engagement, but help create a unique experience that builds your business’s brand.
High Open Rates
MMS and SMS have an equal open rate of 98%, so it only makes sense to incorporate multimedia whenever you’re sending bulk MMS to your customers.
Benefits of our MMS Gateway
Enable MMS and watch your customer engagement grow.
Receive a confirmation receipt from the SMS Notify! API when the recipient views an MMS message on supported carriers (short code only).Get Started
MMS Text Size
Each MMS message can contain up to 2MB of content and is sent at the same high speed as a regular SMS. Satisfy your audience with engaging content.Get Started
Supported MMS Formats
- MPEG AUDIO+MIDI
- MPEG VIDEO
How to Get MMS Enabled?
- You must first apply for either a short code or long code.
- When requesting your short code or long code, be sure to tell your Account Executive that you wish to activate the MMS feature.
- Your account executive will activate the MMS feature and notify you when once everything is good to go.
- No marketing messages on long codes
- No sending threats/unwanted messages
- No fraudulent/phishing/sensitive data in message content