To promote an event, you need to take advantage of all marketing avenues to generate as much buzz as possible. You’ve got SMS covered, you’ve sent out emails, you’ve even hung up flyers in the surrounding areas— but what else can you do? There’s one more marketing tactic that’s guaranteed to drive sales and have high consumer engagement: voicemail marketing.
Voicemail marketing is a tried and true marketing and communication tool that gives your event promotions an edge.
Ringless Voicemail and How it Works
Ringless voicemail marketing works by allowing you to send mass voicemails directly to phone inboxes without initiating calls. With the push of a button, you can reach thousands of potential event attendees.
Voicemail drops are a great marketing tool because of how flexible they are. Target specific audiences with customized messages, or send out a blanket voicemail promoting the event to the surrounding areas. You can capitalize on local community ties to the event or focus on its appeal to all age groups and people.
Benefits of Using Ringless Voicemail
We’ve already mentioned how flexible voicemail marketing is, but there are a whole list of other benefits that you gain access to when you start sending out mass voicemail. Don’t believe us? Keep reading to find out why ringless voicemail is so effective for event promotion.
- Fast speeds and far reach: With the right service provider, you can send up to 10,000 voicemails per minute across the nation. Concerts, rallies, sporting events— you name it, you can immediately promote it within minutes.
- High open rates: Not only can you send voice drops to thousands of people, but those people will actually listen your promotion. Voicemail marketing has a 96% listen rate, the highest of any marketing tactic in the industry.
- Non-intrusive: People’s lives are already saturated with media and attention-grabbing tactics, so voicemail marketing works differently by skipping annoying notifications and interruptions. People can interact with your voice drops on their own time.
- Saves time and resources: Directly leaving a voicemail not only saves time for smartphone users, but for you as well. Direct precious time and resources away from cold calls and to other, more successful marketing.
- Budget-friendly: Remember those resources we just mentioned? You don’t have an unlimited budget, so competitive and volume-based pricing is more important than ever before when it comes to ringless voicemail.
- Guaranteed success: To make sure you’re getting the best deal, sign up with a company that offers guaranteed success with voicemail insertion recordings, so that you have proof of successful voicemail drops.
And those are just the main benefits! There’s also how customizable voice drops are, how easy they are to record and send, and how convenient they are for everyone involved.
How to Start Sending Voicemail Campaigns
It’s never been easier to start leveraging this powerful marketing tool and start sending voicemail campaigns. To get started, you first have to sign up with a voicemail drop service. There are plenty of service options available, but make sure you sign up with a provider that can meet your specific marketing needs.
High volume capacity, fast speeds, and successful drop guarantees are three factors that are important for any industry, but especially for event promotion. Easy to use dashboards and smart campaign scheduling are also features that are commonly sought after.
After you sign up with the right voicemail drop software, upload your contact lists and record a high-quality message (or messages). Then, immediately send out the campaign or schedule the campaign to send at a future time or date.
Ringless Voicemail and Event Promotion
You can use ringless voicemail for every aspect of event promotion, from coordinating with production houses to social networking. You may already have some ideas about how you can use this marketing tool, but we’ve listed a few below, too.
Locate a Venue
Nailing down a venue is one of the most important parts of promoting an event. After all, it’s hard to host an event if you don’t have anywhere to, well, host it. But this is an aspect of event promotion that’s easy to handle with ringless voicemail. Research local venues that would be perfect for your event and send out messages inquiring about their availability to host an event or prices to rent the space.
Contact Local Vendors
Once you have the location set, it’s time to move on to logistics: catering, bathroom access, on-site ticket sales, merchandise, and more. With voicemail drops, you can quickly and efficiently contact vendors in the area. Details like this can make or break an event, no matter what size or what type of event it is. From monster truck rallies to pop up ice rinks to arts fundraisers, all events need great vendors to make them a truly memorable experience.
Recruit Street Teams
Looking to recruit street teams to generate word-of-mouth interest? Or maybe you just need some extra hands to hang up flyers and posters in local hot spots? Use voicemail marketing to reach out to high schoolers and college students interested in quick cash, or experienced and proven teams that are already available for hire. Either way, you’ve got the means to quickly saturate a community with excitement about your upcoming event.
Spread the Word
Perhaps most importantly, you can use ringless voicemail to simply spread the word about upcoming events. Whether the event is a once-in-a-lifetime experience or an annual but beloved event, you need to make sure information about the event is widespread and easily accessible. Leaving voice drops is an easy way to remind people about such events and provide necessary details like time and location.
Start Promoting with Ringless VoiceMail Drop
If you’re ready to start promoting your events and boost your sales, sign up with a ringless voicemail provider.
CDYNE’s VoiceMail Drop app lets you send up to 10,000 voicemails per minute across the nation. No matter where your event is being hosted, reach the surrounding area and generate hype. Our easy to use and scalable dashboard is compatible with both mobile phones and landlines. We offer competitive, volume-based pricing so that you never pay for more than you need. And best of all, we offer a successful drop guarantee, so that you always know when your campaigns are successful and never pay for drops that didn’t go through.
Contact us today, and learn more about Ringless VoiceMail Drop and how easy it can be to promote events.