Postal Address Verification API
Our postal address verification API can instantly verify mailing addresses in the United States and Canada, ensuring that postal deliveries are always successful.
- USPS CASS Certified
- Append Missing ZIP Codes
- Fast, Accurate Formatting
Powerful Address Verification Features
Seamlessly build powerful address verification applications with our dynamic address validation API. Verify, standardize, and correct mass addresses. Our robust address validation service API delivers the tools you need to ensure efficient deliveries and more.
Residential Delivery Indicator
USPS RDI, or Residential Delivery Indicator, identifies whether a U.S. address is classified as residential or business.
Proper Case Formatting
Get data in Proper Case format rather than the default uppercase format for automatic scanning of bar codes.
Carrier route codes can be presorted to the carrier route level to take advantage of presort postage discounts.
Ensure correct primary and secondary data to give mailers the ability to sort their mailings in approximate carrier-casing sequence.
U.S. addresses can yield latitude and longitude, area code, time zone, and daylight savings information as an optional return.
Return legislative information, including the congressional district number along with the senate and house district of the address.
Why Use Postal Address Verification
CDYNE’s address verification API is fast and reliable. We have fully redundant server farms that deliver results in a fraction of a second. A trustworthy validation service is crucial if you collect postal address data through a sales or enrollment portal. The service can be programmed to clean customer lists through periodic scrubbing or to maintain integrity at the point of entry. Choose us because we have been experts in verifying mailing addresses since 1999. We are a company you can trust.
Automatically update addresses to adhere to the United States Postal Service’s (USPS) standards. This will ensure accurate, successful deliveries.
Are any of your customers’ original shipping addresses for mail or packages incorrect? If so, our address verification API can automatically correct them.
Our API compares each customer address with the official USPS database and tries to find a match. If a match is found, then that address is deliverable.
How Postal Address Verification Works
Our USPS address verification API is perfect for companies looking to correct, standardize, and validate mailing addresses while decreasing the amount of undeliverable mail they send out. It doesn’t matter whether the recipient’s location is residential or business, you’ve got complete control with CDYNE’s address validation service.
ROI, Cost, & Data Management
Reach customers the first time and improve the results of mail campaigns. Reduce costs incurred by undeliverable mail and postal returns, and qualify for bulk discounts. Standardize your address data and weed out non-deliverable addresses.
Programmable USPS Address Verification
Our USPS address validator integrates with your website, database, or system using SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) or REST (Representational State Transfer) protocols.
Any new customers that sign up for our USPS address verification tool will receive 250 FREE address checker tokens to verify their customers’ postal addresses.
Address Verification Dataset Return Values: Example
- DPV Confirmation: Deliverable
- RDI: Not a residence
- IntelligentMailBarCode: ZTVQi
- CongressDistrictNumber: 04
- StateLegislativeUpper: 014
- StateLegislativeLower: 090
- Longitude: 36.796768
- Latitude: 76.228590
- TimeZone: EST
- AreaCode: 757
- County: Chesapeake
Default Return Data
- DPV Return Code System: Comprehensible return code system that confirms the existence of a specific address.
- LACSLink Processing: Update old rural route addresses with USPS LACSLink processing.
- POSTNET™ Delivery Point Barcode: Qualify for additional USPS discounts with barcoding.
- Intelligent Mail Barcode (IM Barcode): Qualify for additional USPS discounts with barcoding.
- USPS SuiteLINK: Utilize USPS SuiteLINK for correcting business records with accurate suite information.
Optional Return Data
- Residential Delivery Indicator (RDI): Avoid residential delivery surcharges with Residential Delivery Indicator (RDI)
- Proper case formatting: Get data in Proper Case format rather than the default uppercase format
- Census data: Includes CMSA, FIPS, Census block and Census track number
- Geolocation data: Includes latitude/longitude, area code, time zone, and daylight savings
- Legislative data: Includes Congressional district number and State Legislative Upper/Lower
- Carrier Route (CR): Carrier route codes can be presorted to the carrier route level to take advantage of postage discounts.
- eLOT®: Qualify for enhanced carrier route presort discounts with eLOT®
Address Verification Pricing
Pick the plan that works best for you.
No hidden fees and no long-term commitment required.
Best in industry pricing with either our unlimited or per transaction pricing. We will not be undersold*. With CDYNE you get the most accurate and advanced Postal Address Verification API at the absolute best pricing anywhere.
Inquire about volume-based discounts.
Some restrictions apply, contact sales for details.
All Plans Include
- Residential Delivery Indicator
- Code Documentation
- HTTPS Protocol
- Instant Address Verification
- CASS™ Certification
Quality Customer Support
Most address API providers don't have active online support channels customers can speak to when they need it the most, and we understand. That's why we have 24/7, around the clock emergency support for our address verification API service.
Expect fast response times, fast troubleshooting and easy-to-read documentation that will never leave you waiting for answers.
Address Verification FAQs
Address Verification Your Way
Take the uncertainty out of mailing campaigns with CDYNE’s PAV API. We’ve been providing businesses with top-rated software solutions since 1999.
With per-transaction pricing and customized plans, our PAV API fits every budget.
We strive to provide the best customer service, which is why we offer a SLA.
Our PAV API standardizes address all across the U.S., U.S. territories, and even Canada.
After-hours emergency? No problem! We offer 24/7 emergency support.