Short Code System Keywords
If a user texts the following keywords to your short code, the SMS Notify! API will automatically respond to the recipient with a system message.
HELP, HLP, AIDE, INFO
"Business Name": Reply STOP to cancel. Msg&Data Rates may apply. Msg Freq per acct setup. "Business #."
- The default business name and number is the name and number used to sign up for the SMS Notify! account. This may be updated by contacting CDYNE.
- The HELP responses for short codes are at the license key level. Therefore, you can set up multiple custom HELP responses per short code.
STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUB, QUIT, ARRET
"Business Name": You have opted out and will no longer receive messages from this service. "Business #"
- The SMS Notify! API will block the recipient’s number from receiving messages until the recipient sends RESUME.
- The STOP response occurs at the license key level. SMS Notify! will only block messages from that same license key to the recipient’s phone number.
- The reply to French keywords is the standard English reply.
Welcome to "ProgramName". Reply STOP to cancel. Reply HELP for help or call "ProgramContact". Msg&Data rates may apply. Msg freq per acct setup. Pwr'd by CDYNE.
- Shared short code system messages will contain “Pwr'd by CDYNE.” Dedicated short code messages will not.