Phone Verify API
Determine whether a phone number is wireless or a landline - in real time. Even if the phone number has been ported between service providers, Phone Verification will return the latest information.
Phone Verification validates the ten digits of a U.S. telephone number and returns carrier information as well as the Location Routing Number (LRN) for telephone numbers administered by the North American Numbering Plan Administration (NANPA). LRN is a unique 10-digit number that represents a telephone switch through which multiple phone numbers are routed. The LRN enables Local Number Portability (LNP), which allows phone numbers to be ported to different carriers.
The benefits of using the Phone Verification API include:
- Determine if a phone number is valid
- Remove dashes, parenthesis and spaces
- Receive latest SMTP email string data
- Define time zone to restrict calling times
- Validate wireless vs landline data for compliance
License Keys and Pricing
Free Trial License Keys
- CDYNE offers trial license keys for all Web Services so that you may test the APIs for free.
- Trial keys do not expire, and are limited to approximately 50 transactions.
- Normal processing time for trial key requests during normal business hours (M–F, 9AM–6PM Eastern Time) typically ranges from ten minutes to two hours.
- Sign up here for a free trial PAV license key.
Production (Account) License Keys
- Sign up here for a production Phone Notify license key.
- Upon registration, your account will be suspended for verification by default.
- The account verification process takes less than one business day to complete for account activation.
- You may call 1-800-984-3710 to expedite the verification process over the phone.
See our Pricing Page for pricing details.